A WARMroof BY NAME &
Our WARMroof system is the most configurable and structurally robust solid, insulated and tiled roof in the UK market. It can be used in our garden rooms, sun rooms, single story extensions and a part of a conservatory refurbishment project. The lightweight tiled roof ensures that the very highest levels of thermal efficiency, keeping the room warm in the cooler months and reducing energy bills.
As homeowners, we all face the challenge of adding valuable living space to our homes and up till now we have had the choice of a conventional extension or a conservatory.
But what about the combination of the two, giving you, the best of both worlds?
The WARMroof system allows your room to be kept cool in the summer and warm in the winter giving you the ability to use the room all year round.
The WARMroof can offer you highly a functional, flexible and luxurious new living space for both new installations and conservatory replacement projects. With a choice of finishes and design options, we can design a WARMroof to suit your needs.
- It is a totally configurable and can accommodate all existing conservatory roof styles.
- Any roof design, pitch or angle can be achieved.
- It has a thermal insulation U value of 0.18 W/m2K.
- Choose from a range of tiles, finishes and colours enabling it to match your existing roof.
- It is engineered to cope with additional loads and can hold tradition slate or clay tiles.
- Quick installation times as each roof is hand built.
- Fully guaranteed for 10 years with the tiles carry either a 25 or 40 year warranty.
- Design features include internal pelmet for additional lighting and speakers.
- Velux roof lights can be installed for additional lighting and ventilation
- Available as a Hybrid option (fixed triple glazed panel fixed into the roof.
- Option to add bi-folding doors.
The WARMroof option allows even more light to flood into your extended living space. The glass panel allows you to retain an element of light within the room yet keep the thermal efficiency due to the 44mm tripled glazed units and a 0.6 u-Value.
The Hybrid has a unique Opus (hardwood ash) lined internal frame and optional internal lighting pelmet available at eaves. This WARMroof option is perfect for you if you’re conscious about the amount of light that floods into the room as it gives much more visual glass than even the largest Velux option.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE HOME SURVEY https://www.orchardwindows.co.uk/contact/